Chikankari sarees has been a part of Indian textile since ages. But since last few years, the traditional chikankari work is highly in fashion. Top fashion designers are creating beautiful outfits using this old handcraft technique of chikankari. From lehengas to anarkalis to kurtis to saris, you can find beautiful chikankari work in most of the outfits.
Chikankari sarees look absolutely stunning on every woman. Especially all those chikankari sarees that comes in beautiful pastel shades like peach, baby pink, mint green, sky blue, grey etc. All these pastel colors are so soothing to eyes and beautiful chikankari work just adds on to the beauty. This classic embroidery is done on many fabrics but is mostly popular on fabrics like chiffon, georgette and cotton. Below are some tips on how to look stunning in a classic chikankari saree:
- Style a white chikankari saree with boho jewellery and pair it with a halter neck blouse.
- Add some drama to the classic chikankari sarees by pairing it with a bell sleeves off shoulder blouse and keep the accessories to the minimum like a single pearl chain.
- For a cocktail look, you can opt for a black chikankari saree paired up with a high neck blouse and accessorize it with multi layered neckpiece.
- For a brunch, you can always pick pastel shade sari and accessorize it with lovely colourful juttis and bindi.
- Pair a sari with a deep neck blouse and add a choker and watch out for the lovely compliments that you will receive!!
Below are few more styles that you can carry with chikankari sarees, have a look:
Hope you like the styling tips given above, do comment below and share your thoughts on the same.
- How To Style Your Boring Sarees With Chic Accessories!
- How To Style Your Sarees With Belts
- Celebrities Show How To Style Handloom Sarees