Saree is counted among one of the oldest traditional Indian outfit and the fact that its still very much in trend can very well describe its charm. The entire beauty of a saree lies upon the fact that we can style this outfit in endless ways. We can create a complete traditional look from a sari and at the same time we can also style the same sari in a very contemporary style. So, be it a festive occasion, a cocktail party or a wedding function, a saree is a complete savior for any lady.
Here are few tips that you can follow for styling Indian outfits like sarees:
- You can style a kalamkari saree with a nice multi layered necklace, bold bindi and gajra over your bun.
- Border sarees can be heavily accessorized with heavy jhumkas and neckpiece.
- To create a contemporary look with a saree, you can add a nice statement belt at the waist.
- For a dramatic look you can add a nice tassel choker necklace.
- You can create some drama to the basic linen half and half sarees buy adding colourful tassel in the saree border or blouse.
- Beautiful cut out blouse designs can add a glam quotient to the basic printed saris.
- To add some volume to the saree, the ruffle border will always help.
- To create a proper South Indian look with a saree, wear a nice mango mala and you are good to go. Colors & Mirrors is a reputed brand that sells amazing sarees worldwide. For your reference, below we have created sarees lookbook of this brand:
To shop from stunning sarees from Colors & Mirrors, click here!! Also Read:
- Instagrammers Shows Creative Saree Styling !!!
- Meet The Insta Blogger Who Takes Saree Styling To New Level
- The Effortless Saree Styling Tips from Radhika Apte