Kurti dresses or ethnic maxi outfits have become very popular in today’s time. Girls love to wear this attire with white sneakers and flaunt their fashion. Cotton dresses are also very comfortable and cool to wear. You can wear these type of cotton dresses to a casual day out, festive occasion or to office as well.
South Indian ethnic cotton dresses come in various patterns and designs like ikkat print, temple border, angrakha, tassel and pom-pom borders, etc. If you are a bit more on the traditional front then you can also wear legging, churidar, pants or palazzo as bottom with these ethnic dresses.
These ethnic Kurti dresses can beat any western dress, especially during summers. Each dress comes in different length, some goes till knee, and some goes a little beyond knee whereas some are ankle length or some ends just above the ankle.
How to Style Cotton Dresses
- Indian cotton dresses can be styled in various ways, few of them are given below:
- For a proper traditional look, wear beautiful jhumkis and juttis with the kurti dress
- For a casual look, wear white sneakers and hoop earrings with your South Indian ethnic cotton dresses
- For a formal look, choose a cotton Kurti with pocket; wear kitten heels, a nice watch and a ponytail.
Entwine is a brand where you will find all type of trending ethnic kurti dresses. You can shop from their Instagram store to buy any of the outfit featured below:
On their Instagram account, you will also get some inspiration on how to style maxi dress in different ways. Click here to follow!!
- 10 Flattering Color Combinations for Pink Dresses
- 3 Brands To Shop Colorful Ethnic Dresses This Summer
- Tackle This Summer With Graceful Ethnic Dresses