Apart from making the ensemble complete, Saree Blouse plays a major role in determining the overall look. The same Saree can impart a simple and sober look or a stylish and trendy look depending upon the Saree Blouse it is paired with. Hence, it’s only natural that women pair their splendid Sarees with equally gorgeous Saree Blouses to look fabulous. Here are 30 blouse designs photos that will blow your mind:
1. Close Neck Floral Print Blouse
Floral prints have been taking center stage this year. It has been creatively used on all ethnic dresses. Make that part of your blouse as well.
2. Zipper Front Full Sleeves Blouse
A full sleeve blouse with front zipper is sure way to keep it stylish. Keep your saree in contrast colors to allow it to stand out.
3. Full Swarovski And Sequins Work Velvet Blouse
Velvet blouse are back in the fashion radar. They add much-needed regality to the blouse and can be worn in so many different styles and colors!
4. Close Neck Blouse With Cape Sleeves
Give a modern twist to your simple sarees with a cape sleeves blouse. Opt for contrasting color to bring all the attention to the blouse design.
5. Heavy Sleeves Work Blouse
This heavy sleeves work blouse is all you need if you are going to a special occasion. For simple sarees, this blouse does all the talking.
6. Chinese Collar Blouse With Net Cape
Collar necks blouses are always in vogue. Make them look fashion forward by including cape style sleeves.
7. Bird Embroidered Sleeves Blouse
Many underestimate what a well embroidered blouse could do to a saree. Next time wear your sarees with contrasting embroidered blouse like the one.
8. Beautiful Cut Out Back Blouse
It is an attention-grabbing back neck design. It goes well with all kinds of sarees. In case you want to add fashionable touch to your sarees, this is one blouse design you have to try.
9. Glamorous Cape Style Blouse
This glamorous cape style blouse can instantly add a dashing appeal to any saree you choose to pair with. Wear this kind of blouse with pearl jewelry to twofold the impact.
10. Deep Back Blouse Design
For ladies who like sexy designs, wear deep back blouses and make people turn their heads. The picture shows how this beautiful blouse alters a plain saree to uber stylish one.
11. Multiple Frill Sleeves Blouse
Frill sleeves blouse are getting huge glare of publicity this year. Incorporate them on your blouses and be the first amongst your peers to don this trend.
12. Mandarin collar saree blouse
Talking of mix and match, try this vibrant Mandarin collar saree blouse with any of your saree and put together stylish saree look.
13. Cut Out Blouse Design Floral Border
A cut out blouse design floral border is a valuable investment for all your future sarees.
14. Multi Color Embroidered Blouse With Strings Back
Are bored of wearing single colored blouses? Give multi color embroidered blouse a try. Yes, you can style them with a wide range of sarees.
15. Simple Deep Back Neck Blouse With Strings
If you are looking for a simple blouse with deep neck, make sure that your blouse back neck is as attractive as this.
16. Heavy Zari Embroidered Blouse With Pom-Poms And Strings Back
Are you into bold blouse designs? Try cut out back neck with pom-poms and strings. Your blouse will be the talk of your fashion circle.
17. Plain Full Sleeves Collar Blouse
A well fitted plain black blouse is something that you must own if you are a saree lover.
18. Heavy Radha Krishna Embroidered Sleeves And Back Blouse
The heavy Radha Krishna embroidered sleeves and back blouse is nothing but impressive. This is a great choice to be worn to temples or religious functions.
19. High Net Koti Style Blouse Design
The high net blouse both hides and reveals at the same time. This brings mischief in the all graceful look of the saree. No wonder it is one of the most loved saree blouse designs these days.
20. Triangle Shape Cut Out Back Blouse With Latkan
This is yet another classic blouse design. When in doubt, you can always count on this blouse design to lend a feminine appeal to your look.
21. Cut Work N Pearl Blouse
Stunning works like pearl work, cut work are done on the designer blouses that revamp the designer saree look.
22. Embroidered Net Sleeves Blouse
Embroidery has become an important part in today’s fashion. Embroidery designs like this one is a must-have in a woman’s wardrobe.
23. Bell Sleeves Blouse With Pearl Border
Bell sleeves add flattery to almost every kind of body type. Bell sleeves are at their best when done using soft and flowing fabrics.
24. Cold Shoulder Blouse With Sheer Sleeve
Included in the list of the hottest styles to hit the fashion world is the Cold shoulder design.
25. Tajmahal Pattern Blouse With Beaded Row Back
A Tajmahal pattern blouse with beaded row back is simple yet elegant.
26. Fringed Blouse
A statement fringed blouse sleeve like the one in the picture is bound to make you look majestic.
27. Sheer Back Blouse
Sheer detailing looks amazing on pastel hues. Try this beautiful blouse and you’ll look awesome.
28. Plain Silk Blouse With Stone N Beads Work On Sleeves N Neck
If you don’t want to wear jewelry with your saree, then this silk blouse with stone n beads work is something you must try.
29. Corset Style Sheer Blouse
Add chic corset style sheer blouse to your single colored saree look. This embroidered blouse makes this black saree look so alive.
30. Full Sleeves Blouse With Cut Out Back Design
For printed sarees, you need a unique blouse like this one.
31. Complimentary Horizontal Strips Blouse
The style is about trying new designs and horizontal strips of complementary colour on the back can just do wonders!
32. Full Sleeve Closed Neck Embroidery Blouse
A plain saree in crepe or chiffon looks great with an embroidered full-length sleeve closed neck blouse! What say, ladies?
33. Combination Of Cold Shoulder And Bell Sleeves Blouse
Imagine a blouse with cold shoulders when stretched to elbow length with huge bell sleeves. And some contrast simple embroidery on the closed neckline and on the sleeves. Magic!
34. A Wide Sleeves Blouse With Sequin Work And Flower Patches
What best way to design a chiffon blouse with flap neckline, wide full-length sleeves, sequin work on half of the front body and flower patches on the rest of the body?
35. Cape Sleeves Full Gold Embroidery Blouse
A pastel shade chiffon or crepe blouse with elbow length cape sleeves, gold embroidery all over the blouse is a must-have if you love fashion!
36. Peplum Blouse With Puff Sleeves And Closed Neck
This blouse is extraordinary as it oozes sophistication in peplum design, closed neck, puff sleeves and baby pink embroidery all over the blouse.
37. Huge Cut-Out Collar Necklace Sleeves Blouse
A designer blouse with collar neck, a cut out in the back, lace full-length sleeves can be matched with a contrast or same colour saree.
38. Lace Blouse With Sheer Full-Length Sleeves And Neckline
A black lace fabric blouse with the sheer closed neckline, sheer full-length sleeves is just handy that goes with any saree!
39. Off Shoulder Neckline Blouse
Want to look sexy yet ethnic? Have one off shoulder blouse in a gold or silver colour that matches with any saree.
40. Cold And Off-Shoulder Neckline Combination Blouse
A blouse featuring cold and off shoulders designed in a rich fabric speaks volumes about your style!
41. Blouse With Strips And Faux Bow On The Back
A blouse designed with horizontal strips and a faux bow on the bottom is stylish and trendy to look!
42. Coat Model Blouse
A blouse designed in the pattern of waist length coat gives a sophisticated and modern look to the saree.
43. Sheer Neck Blouse With Beadwork On The Sleeves
A sheer neck blouse with sheer sleeves and beadwork on the sleeves looks like a delicate piece of artwork.
44. Huge Cut-Out Blouse With Heavy Embroidery
A huge cut out blouse resembling a backless blouse with heavy embroidery oozes sensuality!
45. Closed Neck Blouse With A Cut-Out And Stonework
A blouse designed with closed neck, a cut-out on the back, stonework as a birder on the neckline and sleeves is a sheer magic!
46. Boat Neck Blouse With Faux Double Sleeves
A dark shade silk blouse designed with a boat neck, faux elbow length double sleeves adds up to the beauty of the saree. Sleeves with cap length brocade fabric and embroidery on the rest of the sleeves can add up to the style.
47. A Closed Neck Blouse With A Sheer Back
A blouse designed with a closed neck, sheer back featuring simple embroidery on it is a must-have if you are a fashion lover!
48. A Closed Neck Blouse With A Full Slit On The Back And Faux Bow
A blouse embroidered with beautiful flower patterns, a full slit on the back and a faux bow is apt for a matching or contrast shade saree.
49. Shirt Collar Neck Blouse
Shirt collar neck is in trending these days. The gutsy ethnic combo of the shirt collar neck is what makes it lovable by any women.
50. Heavily Embroidered Closed Neck Blouse With A Cut-Out On The Sleeves
A heavily embroidered closed neck blouse is the best choice for a silk saree. To make it unique a cut-out can be featured on the sleeves!
51. Long Striped Floral Blouse
A long striped floral prints cotton blouse with closed neck and long sleeves is a good max for any handloom or plain cotton saree.
52. Plain Chiffon Blouse With Sheer Dramatic Sleeves
Want to get dramatic, then get yourself a plain chiffon blouse with dramatic sheer sleeves featuring heavy puff on the shoulders and frills on the elbow. A gold embroidery on the closed neckline and the cut -out on the back adds to the dramatic look.
53. Deep Plunge Front Neck And Bell Sleeves Blouse
A blouse can be designed any way you want and glamour is what you are looking for then deep plunge neck with bell sleeves is a good choice!
54. The Bodice Blouse With A Heavily Embroidered Collar
A statement blouse can be designed with a plain bodice featuring full length sleeves a contrast heavily embroidered collar neck.
55. An Off Shoulder Blouse With Embroidery On The Flaps
Style is not doing too much but doing it unique. The simple silk off shoulder blouse with embroidery on the flaps prove it.
56. Cape Sleeves Blouse
What better way to match a blouse with sarees other than adding the saree fabric as caoe sleeves?
57. Cape Front Blouse
The best way to design a kalamkari blouse is to feature cape front with lace embellishments on the bottom of the blouse.
58. Shibori Pattern Blouse With Frill Neckline
Searching for a blouse that goes well with any saree. The multicolor shibori pattern blouse with frill neckline, pom-poms in the sleeves, back opening with cut-out on the back is just apt!
59. Sheer Neck And Long Sleeve Blouse
Sheer neck and long hands blouse with subtle embroidery makes it look trendy and modern. Try extending the blouse waist length with cut-outs on the sides to make it sensual.
60. Heavy Embroidered Front Zipper Blouse
An easy way to make a plain saree look special is to design the blouse with close neck featuring front zipper, a cut – out on the back in an unique style and embroidery on the blouse.
61. Blouse With Sheer Neck And Tassels In The Sleeves
Glamour and sensuality are what comes to mind with a chiffon blouse designed with embroidery on the front, sleeves with sheer neckline and tassels on the sleeves.
62. Sleeveless Frilled Neck Blouse
A sleeveless blouse with a lace frilled neck cam just turn a plain saree into something unique and special!
These exclusively designed one-of-a-kind blouses can dramatically change your saree look. Reserve them for your favorite sarees and see the magic you cast when your sport it.
Do you like to own such stylish blouses? then Shop Now!
- Round Neck Blouse Designs/Ideas To Improve Saree Style
- 14 Sassy Deep Back Neck Blouse Designs For Sarees
- 12 Beautiful Banarasi Saree Blouse Design
- 11 Chic Contrast Blouse Ideas For Orange Sarees