Silk sarees anyways look absolutely rich but you can add on to its beauty by pairing silk sarees with designer blouses. Latest blouse designs completely change the look of a saree. Based on the blouse designs you can create a traditional or a contemporary look with your pattu saree. In this blog post we will share some trendy ways to style silk sarees with chic blouses. We will also present some images for your reference.
How to Style Silk Sarees with Designer Blouses
- For a party look, you can always style your kanjivaram saree with a sheer blouse having a boat neck.
- If you want to style sari as per today’s trend then you can pair your saris with contrast color blouses, infact this is very economical also as a single color blouse can be matched up with multiple saris.
- For a formal look, pattu saris can be paired up with shirts or collar style blouse.
- To create a wedding or festive look, you can always pair up your silk saris with zari work, kundan work or stone studded blouses.
- If we talk about the cuts and designs of the blouses then there are many to choose from like close neck blouse, cut out back design, cape sleeves, sweet heart neckline, cold shoulder, off shoulder, etc.
To get a clearer picture on how you can style silk sarees with different blouses, here are some images that you can check:
Hope you like these sari styling tips, keep reading this space for more such fashion related tips.
- Creative Blouse Ideas For The Most Awesome Silk Saree Style!
- Get the Prettiest Designer Soft Silk Sarees Here
- Best Brand To Shop Traditional Pure Silk Sarees Online!