Salwar kameez is an ethnic wear but the trendy designs in salwar kameez, especially in the last 2 to 3 years have given it a modern look. Many celebrities and fashionistas prefer to wear the salwar kameez as it is a mix of both traditional and modern look.
You want to look modern in a salwar kameez as celebrities and fashionistas do? Then follow these three tips to look modern in a salwar kameez.
- The first tip would be to choose the kurti in a pattern other than the normal one. Choosing an assymetric kurti would give a modern look to the salwar kameez. The tassels on the assymetric kurti gives a chic look. Choosing the right accessories such as a wooden beads necklace, a tasselled dupatta etc. can add up to the look.
- Pairing a short top with dhoti pants can give a modern look to the salwar kameez. Wear it with silver accessories and neutral makeup to give this look an even more edge.
- The floor length suits designed in pastel shades and subtle detailing can give a modern look to a salwar kameez. The plain floor length anarkalis are trending hot as they give a western appearance.
Salwars are here to stay on fashion for coming years as well. The only thing being, you need to change your silhouette style, length for an elevated look. Got it?
- 12 Chic Boat Neck Designs For Salwar Kameez
- 15 Latest Color Combinations For Churidhars & Salwar Kameez
- Guide to Shop Best Plain Salwar Suit Design