Unless you are a bride-to-be or bridesmaid, chances are you really don’t need heavy zardosi or maggam work filled blouses to perk up your silk sarees. Granted that a fully embellished blouse is something of a must have when it comes to parties and events that are close to heart.
However, wearing such overly embroidered or stone studded blouses to day to day simple events that need special appearance of yours may look totally out of place.
Besides you also need to consider the cost factor. Designer blouses drenched full of beads, pearls and other alluring adornments often cost a ton. Truth to be told, they might even be more expensive than the actual saree you plan to wear it.
As said earlier, when such silk saree and dressed up blouse appearance is for crucial day on life, it is totally fine. But allotting huge sum to other events might not be okay for few. In such cases, how to make an arresting appearance with your silk sarees?
Of course there are ton of other inexpensive alternatives from simplest neck designs to minimal embellishment that won’t cast a hole on your wallet.
At the same time, they do boost your saree look just like any other ornated blouse would do. And these blouses would any day make an ideal choice for quick parties and soirees when you have to dress up but should not go overboard.
Let’s take a look on simple blouse designs and ideas that can dramatically improve your silk saree style yet stay in budget
- Instead of picking up a plain fabric and spending huge on for getting it adorned, choose glittery party wear fabrics and stitch it with trendy high neck.
- Get a raw silk blouse and make it stylish with sleek long sleeves and close neck.
- When your blouse fabric is infused with shimmery party wear gold like dust like below, even a simple U neck is enough to bring the magic.
- For your simple cotton silk and tissue silk, opt for sleek gold blouse with flattering back cut and chic buttons to finish off your saree style. Blouses like this are treasure as it can be paired with any saree.
- A super short relaxed sleeve with tie-up on the back will give a structured look to your blouse front and back neck. If you need, you can even opt for simple patch works at the sleeves to make it more attractive.
- While an excessive stone or bead work many not be a cup of choice when it comes to simple silk sarees, a plain silk blouse with a artistic thread work around the neck and sleeve would do fine.
- This is probably a most innovative way to introduce a rich look to an otherwise plain blouse. All you need is a unfussy blouse with brocade or other catching fabric highlighting the collars.
- The color black always has the tendency to look party ready when it has ample gold embroidery work. For red, green and other deep colors, a simple black blouse with subtle zari highlights would be apt choice to wear with.
- Brocade is one fabric which always sits on the budget range yet offers a distinctive party wear look to your blouse. So get yourself a brocade blouse and save a huge amount that you could spend on other things.
- Instead of full work, you can even have pearls or fancy beads highlighting the neck and sleeve like below. It is a regal choice to wear with your silk sarees.
- Having a chic mirror work blouse is not just only for designer georgette or chiffon sarees; you can make this work for silk sarees to. To opt for a trendy version, use mirror work just on sleeves or collars or around the neck etc.
- Blouses with creative patch work with the delightful mix of two hues are another way to make your silk saree blouse stand out. If your saree is of dual tone, then this blouse model would perfectly elevate your overall look.
- Sequin and other sparkly fabric with wide necks and thread tie backs do well for simple silk sarees. In fact these blouses can be even be worn with plain silk to make them look richer.
- This season is all about boat necks. Simple boat neck blouse with mild zari embroidery around the neck would look so magical with your silk drapes.
- Gone are the days where the body hugging blouses reined the saree fashion. This season, relaxed fit blouses are catching up. Raw silk blouse with slightly relaxed sleeves and body will add modish touch to your sarees.
- Sweetheart neck lines on party wear blouse always add a nice dose of glamour to the look. Do give it a try with your silk sarees as well.
- Blouses with zipper in front are another hot trending model of this season. Give your silk saree an ultra cool look with simple collar neck blouse with gold front zipper.
- Another way to make your blouse look fabulous without spending much on embellishments is to get your fabric with bold prints on it. This season, animal prints are catching up hot. So why not give it a try on your silk sarees?
- How can we forget the pretty plain blouse and zari border combinations? They do make a fantastic choice to wear with silk sarees.
- Make use of piping work to bring out innovative look to your blouse. Use vivid colors that matches with the saree.
- Still back buttons have not lost its feminine touch it brings to the blouse. Either you can keep it simple or use bold buttons at the back to garner attention.
These are some of simple blouse ideas to try with your silk sarees. Hope you have gathered some inspirations here. You don’t need to spend a ton every time you shop blouse for silk sarees.
There are plenty of other innovative fabric, neck style and alternate budget-friendly embellishments available to satiate your desire to look best on your silk drapes. Do experiment and give it a try. You won’t regret.
Also don’t fail to drop your comment and let us know your ideas of simple silk saree blouse!