Sarees and sunglasses – this irresistible duo is often undermined by many. When it comes to styling a saree, accessories like bangles, earrings, necklace, bags..etc takes the center stage. However, all these womanish items have been explored beyond anyone to care. If you like to show your saree style in unique light, then a sun-glass is all you need. We can see your disbelief over our notion. But wait and read ahead before you ignore this tip altogether.
Many might consider a fancy eye glass would look completely out of place in a traditional clothing like saree. Some might even conclude that, it is a lack of fashion sense as part of those who try to experiment this style. To all of them, our advice is, be open to this tested-out idea, because it is going to make you look like a real diva.
Yes, wearing sarees with glasses is not a new one. Many bollywood celebs swear by this style and we can’t help but drool over whenever they step out with this flattering combination. There is one significant thing though. If you look at the list of actress who are so keen on trying out this style, you will understand that these ladies have already known well for their fashion stance and have already inspired millions to dress up like them. So, this trend is not new.
Some Tips to Make Saree and Sun-glass Look Good Together
- When you decide to style your saree with glasses, make sure you opt for high buns or messy updos as hairstyle. This gives such a flattering finish to your overall look.
- Go for soft cotton and handloom sarees when you plan to wear glasses. Often, this style cast a magic, when you wear a simple plain saree instead of a embellished one.
- Be creative with your saree blouse. Yes, for this duo to work, you need stylish blouse for aid. Boat necks, high necks, long sleeves are same way to make your blouse style stand out. This when combined with a statement glass will give the needed fashion oomph to your saree.
- Make your accessories compliment your saree-with-glass idea. This is another crucial thing that makes lots of difference to your look. Carry a stylish tote or a sling bag to create an impact. Wear catchy silver jewelleries to highlight your attire.
- It is needless to say that, don’t crowd your makeup look. Since you are going to have your statement glass there, play it down with makeup. Don’t go for any harsh colors that takes off the beauty from your eyes.
- And finally, for those, who don’t have much a thing for sunglass, try it with a plain geek glass. The effect is still fabulous and you will be lauded for your taste.
Wearing saree with eye glass, is still something unexplored by many due to baseless myth like it will make the person look aged. This is certainly untrue. With the tips listed above, you can certainly come up with a saree style that is nowhere sported by the girls around you. We can vouch for that. Do try this and let us know how it worked.